Photo from when Sam and I met in person for the first time in November 2003! (We originally met online.) This definitely doesn’t feel over ten years ago.
And some interesting links I’ve come across recently:
- 20 mesmerising libraries from across the world
- NeuYear.net calendar – I just bought the dry erase one, if you use my link, you get 10% off!
- Sign up for Unroll.me and clean out your email. I had 105 subscriptions and am now down to 68.
- You can see my results of the Big 5 Personality Test at the link, I’d love if you shared yours!
- Little Free Library – take a book, leave a book. Amazingly, there is even one in my area. (Check out the map for one in yours.)
Don’t forget to check out the previous blog post if you want to guess when our baby girl will be born. My due date is Sunday (January 19th) so it’s going to be very soon!